Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Way I Should Go


It's a question I've been struggling with a lot lately. But, HIS Word has the answer.

He was faithful to the Israelites:
By a pillar of cloud you led thim in the day, and by a pillar of fire in the night to light for them the way in which they should go. . . you in your great mercies did not forsake them in the wilderness. The pillar of cloud to lead them in the way did not depart from them by day, nor the pillar of fire by night to light for them the way by which they should go.
Nehemiah 9.12,19

He willl be faithful to me:
Who is the man who fears the Lord? Him will h instruct in the way that he should choose.
Psalm 25.12

I will instruct and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.
Psalm 32.8

Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143.8

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you in the way you should go."
Isaiah 48.17

No comments: