Friday, February 11, 2005

I'm a Wanderer, Yeah a Wanderer

I roam around, around, around, around. . . So, how do you figure out what you want to do with the rest of your life? It seems like everyone I know has it all figured out, except me. Am I bound to roam forever looking for something, anything that I would be happy doing forever? Everyday something different sounds exciting, something different seems like I could be happy doing that forever. But could I? After spending 2 years being a part of what He is doing to bring the nations to Himself can I serve Him in America and still feel like I am making a difference? I just don't know! Is there anything other than serving HIM that can make me happy? The reality is no, but it is a hard lesson learned. Can I be still and wait patiently for my Father to work? I hope so. I know He has big plans for me, but knowing something awesome is going to happen makes me even more anxious and ready for whatever it is.
"Anxiety is the natural result when our hopes are centered in anything short of God and His will for us." Billy Graham

No comments: