Thursday, March 09, 2006

Nothing of Significance

I feel like nothing exciting has been going on. . . except for the fact that I woke up Sunday morning and decide to become a redhead. So far everyone loves it, and I'm enjoying not being blond for the first time in my life.
Other than that, no huge events. I am a leader for our High School DNow this weekend. I'm sure I'll learn more than the kids do and get no more than a few hours of sleep for the whole weekend. Hopefully lots of pictures will follow next week.
Also, the Lord has opened up an opportunity for me to teach. It was totally unexpected, but without a doubt directly from Him. I'll be teaching Single women. It's a huge ministry opportunity and it's been neat these last few months to see how the Lord has used me in ways I never thought He could.
Bulgari?? There's a group from my church heading to Bulgaria in October and I'm praying about being a part of that group. I want to be where He wants me.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Sounds very exciting, Amber.