Sunday, May 14, 2006

do they play the violin in bulgaria?

Two very exciting things are happening in my life over the next 6 months:
1. I'm taking voilin lessons. It's only 6 weeks, but enough to test it out and see if I have any talent at all. And it's something I've always wanted to do so I'm super excited. Hopefully I'll catch on quickly.
2. I'm going to Bulgaria. Just for 10 days. We're headed to southern Bulgaria to clean up trash and hang out with some kids. It's a real unique group and I'm so excited that the Father is letting me be a part of it. I can't wait to see what He does as He uses us in the lives of these "untouchables" in Buglarian culture. Pray for me that I won't be tempted to take it all in my hands and will trust Him with every detail-including one of the most difficult-finances. He's always provided before, so I'm sure He will this time too.

Now I urge you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God for me. . .
Romans 15.30

No comments: