Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Home Sweet. . . Hoover, Alabama

***edit
So, apparently there's a whole lot of controversy surrounding this. Did they make Hoover look like a little red neck bumpkin town? And why did they portray the school chaplain the way they did? And since he's the youth minister at my church my pastor is a little fired up!

Okay, so as strange and surreal as it seems, there's actual a television show on MTV about my Alma Mater. Hoover High that is. No, I haven't seen it. We don't have cable so. . . but I'm kinda glad. It was weird enough seeing them play on ESPN last year.
So, you ask, what exactly is so special about Hoover, AL? Not so sure. I've been spending most of my life trying to get out of here and only stay cause the Lord hasn't let me go. But, if you want to find out more, atleast about the football kingdom they've created, check it out here.
Also, if your curiosity is peaked and you just want to know a little more about this lovely place I call home, check it out here. It's actually not all that bad, I'd just prefer a more urban feel.
We do have a Sephora store and lots of great restaurants.

No comments: