Friday, April 27, 2007

An Epitaph

written by Karen Watson (missionary murdered in Iraq)

When God calls there are no regrets. I wasn't called to a place; I was called to Him. To obey was my objective, to suffer was expected, His glory my reward, His glory my reward . . .

The missionary heart:
Cares more than some think is wise
Risks more that some think is safe
Dreams more than some think is practical
Expects more than some think is possible.

I was called not to comfort or to success but to obedience. . . .

1 comment:

mrs. darling said...

Root booster!
That is the perfect idea!

What kind of texturizer do you use?
I'm hesitant to invest in something that doesn't come recommended.

You should come to Oklahoma or I should come to Alabama...
I forgot how fun you are!
(I hope that didn't sound rude, I tend to lack tact when I say things...but I meant it in a lovely way.)