Friday, August 24, 2007

He Will Not Forsake His Saints

I just had to make a decision about my future. A decision I would normally give myself some time to make, I made in about 30 seconds. I hope I chose the right thing.

That moment led me to the Word. Which is always timely.

Some thoughts from Psalm 37

Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. . . Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. . . Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. . . Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him. . . Better is the little that the righteous has than the abundance of the wicked. . . .The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand. . . I have been young, and now I am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread. . . Turn away from evil and do goo; so shall you dwell forever. For the Lord loves justice; he will not forsake his saints. . . The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks justice. . . The law of his God is in his heart, his steps do not slip. . . Wait for the Lord and keep his way, and he will exalt you to inherit the land. . . The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; he is their stronghold in the time of trouble, The Lord helps and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in him.

1 comment:

mrs. darling said...

Praying for you Amber! Thanks for sharing what God is doing, more times than I could say I read something on your website that God uses to speak to me.

You are such a blessing!