Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a day in the life. . .

I got in trouble at J.Crew for sharing my faith. I guess that's a good thing, but it still felt kinda crummy. I'm struggling with how to glorify Him there without pushing the limit to far. Especially since everyone has apparently decided that they should reveal all their innermost thoughts about "church" to me.
One of my managers told me it's okay, as long as we only talk about church and not theology. Since it's obvious those 2 are very different things. What an unfortunately true statement about the church in America.

In other news, a lady at Starbucks is apparently trying to set me up with customers. I being so oblivious had no idea that her introduction the other day had a sneaky intent.
And, last night at J.Crew a guy was apparently hitting on me. Once again, no idea. In all fairness, the sleeve tattoo did throw me off a little.
After he left I was deciding I didn't like it that a total stranger was hitting on me. So, I proclaimed, "stranger danger." Apparently I'm the only person in the world who uses that. They had no idea what I was talking about. But vowed they would use it with their children one day.

No comments: