Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is here again

I'm having a hard time keeping up on here these days, mostly because I don't have the internet at my house yet, and partly because I've been living in the Twilight Zone. but...

I'm almost settled into my new place. And I get my very own first couch on Friday!

I also have my very own first Christmas tree. It's white and doesn't have very many ornaments yet, but it's mine. I can't find a tree skirt or tree topper that aren't tacky though. I know the mind reels at how a girl with a white Christmas tree which is by very definition tacky can't find a tree skirt and topper. Nevertheless...

I went with my family to see The Rockettes Christmas Spectacular. A-MAZ-ING. I turned into a kid.

I start school in just a couple of weeks. For the record, my books cost almost as much as my tuition.

I'll post pictures again soon. As soon as I have the internet again...

No comments: