Thursday, December 04, 2008

life as I see it

Tommy Tubberville was fired today. Today was not a good day to be an Auburn Tiger.

I started a new job this week. Monday actually. Good times learning and getting to know everyone.

I'm totally overwhelmed by the fact that I am working tons at J.Crew for the holidays. The people are nice, I've had a blast helping dress mannequins, I'm getting to spend lots of time with people I like a lot, it's extra money...but I'm exhausted.

I finally move back into my own place on Friday. I hate moving, but I can't wait for that first night alone.

A good friend who is preggers is coming to visit this weekend-can you have more fun than shopping for elastic waist pants and tiny baby clothes.

Thanksgiving was good...quite uneventful which was what I needed. Of course good food, followed by the best Pumpkin Pie east of the Mississippi. Hopefully I'll move pics to my computer soon.

I start school in a month. All I have left to do is buy my books. Which is a painful thought since 1 science book costs more than I spend on food in a month. But I'm stoked...and can't wait to see what doors are opened in the next few years.

5 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Thanks for the look into your life these days. It's nice to be able to see what's on your mind and what's going on chez toi.

JCrew, eh? I'm jealous!

Ruthie said...

you forgot to mention you started your new job on Monday and you'll be working with the most fabulous friend this side of the Rockies! :) haha, how was move-in day!! post pictures of the new place soon!

mrs. darling said...

This is so exciting! I am so proud of you, so happy for you, so encouraged by you and the decisions you have made in your life. Love you!

Peggy said...

i'm missing pieces...what's going on with school? and what's the new job? i know it's not jcrew...

mrs. darling said...

The feeling is definately mutual!!