Monday, March 02, 2009

i took a walk today...

well, it was actually yesterday...it snowed in Alabama and I thought it was a perfect chance to show you my lovely neighborhood.


my neighborhood is known for all the parks...i live between the 2nd and 3rd parks and they make for a lovely place to run.


it's the oldest neighborhood in Birmingham, so there are lots of lovely old houses that people use for weddings and events...


pretty red berries in the snow!


a view through one of the intersections.


my apartment building

2 comments:

Peggy said...

beautiful!

Tim & Kate Horton said...

wow...what a great place to live. thanks for sending me an email with your decision to become anglican. it was very interesting. i had heard that packer and other associated themselves with the anglican church as well. it seems they have some ties with the catholic church just in the literature that they go to for guidance, but other than that it seems pretty solid. i'm glad that you are learning and growing and have found a body of believers to connect with. thanks for taking the time to write that to me. hope you are doing well.