Wednesday, March 16, 2005

India Calling

A couple of months ago I heard that my church is taking a trip to India. I don't think I've ever really thought about going to India, but it really caught my attention. I think alot of it is the idea that the work there is just being started-all the research still has to be done. And I really love that kind of stuff. And of course, only the Lord has any idea where He will take me in my life, so far He has continued to suprise me. Anyways, I'm praying about taking this trip. I'm kinda of in between alot of stuff so I am worried that it won't be the right time to go. But I know that none of that really matters cause whatever the Lord has planned is gonna happen as long as I am searching for His will. But I know He has promised to continue to use me in overseas missions stuff, so this could be the next big thing.Here's a link to a tourism site about the city we will be working in.Please continue to pray for me as I seek His will.

No comments: