Thursday, April 28, 2005

Fresh Starts and Bad Haircuts

So, this week has been full of FRESH STARTS. First, Monday I had my first day at the church! So far, so good. You know, of course with every new job there are new computer programs to learn and all. And of course new names and faces-and this is I think the biggest company I have ever worked for, so there are alot of them.
Then, Tuesday night I had my first "day" at my part time job at Express. It may not work out cause of all the stuff going on this summer with wedding and events at the church, but I'd like to stay there for a while and try to make a little extra money.

In other news--I got a terrible haircut last week. Now, it's one thing to go in for a haircut and not get what you asked for. It's a whole other thing to get something that will destroy your social life! Now, those of you who know me well know I'll basically let anybody cut at my hair, and with no fear (thanks Kari for being my own personal stylist , and doing such a great job, en Afrique). But this was ridiculous. I mean, it was like the guy didn't pass cutting class in kindergarten! Who put a pair of scissors in this guy's hands?

No comments: