Tuesday, January 27, 2009

part 2 of in my heart I'm still a dancer...

part 2

26. One of my favorite things about the a fore mentioned cat is watching her clean her face with her paws.
27. The other favorite is when she decides to try and figure out what I'm doing and comes crashing into the bathtub.
28. I don't keep sweets in the house. If I buy them, I'll eat them. ALL. In one sitting.
29. I have more nicknames than I can count...Am, AD, Ambrosia, Hambone, Squirrel, Ambipure, Amber waves of grain, Amber Amber, little Ber, little Arbs, Arbo, Bo...the list could go on.
30. I had an imaginary friend as a child. I think his name was Jacob, for the life of me I can't really remember, but you know what they say about people with imaginary friends :)
31. When I was three years old I decided I was fat. I put myself on a diet of vienna sausages, cottage cheese, and peaches every night for 2 years. And didn't gain another pound that whole time.
32. I have never been on a blind date. In fact, anytime someone tells me they want to set me up, they usually find out within a week that the person is already dating someone else.
33. For a year and a half I lived with, worked with, and went to church with my best friend. We survived.
34. I have a really bad memory and have totally forgotten what I intended #34 to be. Between thinking of it and writing "34."
35. I have never ski'd. Snow or water. Which you might have figured out by the fact that I have no idea how to spell it.
36. I have arthritis in my hips and can predict the weather. Yes, I am too young. But I was even younger 10 years ago when it started.
37. I have a degree in wildlife science, but have never been hunting. I have always wanted to learn how to Turkey hunt. I think I'd look super cute in snake boots.
38. Pink has NEVER been my favorite color.
39. I am not good at sports involving a ball. No depth perception. This doesn't bother me. I find it hysterical, teammates don't think its near as funny as I do. So I don't play often.
40. I know this is going to sound really strange, but I am really good at colors. Some people can remember words on a page, photographic memories. I'm that same way, but with colors. I can see them as vividly in my head as if they were right in front of me. And could walk into an art store and match a color I saw last week exactly.
41. I have no friends from before the age of 14, and I have no idea why.
42. I try to eat organic whenever I can. I think it's the healthiest choice in life.
43. In college my roommates and I would go over to "hang out" with some guy friends and steal toilet paper from them. They always had some and we were always out.
44. My grandparents met AND got married in the month of February. My grandpa shouted out in the middle of downtown San Francisco "I love this girl!" Told her he wanted to marry her one day. And 3 days later they were married. Sigh....
45. I don't believe in new cars. But I'm definitely in the market for something new-ER.
46. There's only one piece of furniture in my apartment that I paid for. A couch that I bought on Craigslist for $200 from a lovely family in town.
47. My sister is 7 years younger than me. People can't tell who's older. This makes me laugh...but it makes her kinda mad.
48. We fought like crazy when I was younger, but now I count her as my closest friend. I don't have to finish my sentences-and I love it. And she's sees the world from my perspective, so the things that make me angry make her angry too.
49. One of my goals in life is to live in a city where I don't need to own a car. This means no car payment, no insurance, no oil changes, no tire rotations, no petrol, etc, etc, etc. Sweet bliss.
50. Okay, so...I'm pretty sure that 95% of celebrities look better brunette than blond. By default, that means that 95% of you look better brunette than blond. If you got it, flaunt it. I wish I did.

2 comments:

Andy Blanks said...

What a list!

I love it. Miss you around SL.

Take care.

Peggy said...

Seattle is a city where you don't need a car to live. Metro here is good 'n' cheap. However, you might take note that cities with good public transport also coincidentally are the most expensive places to live. So the dollars you save on car expenses are more than made up for in every other way. Enjoy your car.