Thursday, April 22, 2004

Finding the Problem

So I decided to head to the Dr Monday morning to find out exactly what it is that has been making my stomach go crazy. I spent most of the morning waiting-waiting for a Dr, waiting for a test, waiting for someone to show me where to go, but by the time it was all over the Dr had decided that I have intestinal malaria. Never heard of it? Neither had I, or anyone else here. But after a little research online, I discovered that it actually does exist. He gave me several medicines to take which I have been taking for several days now and still don't feel any better. But I went back this morning to get my test results and he gave me several more things that should clear up the problem. We'll see, I'm not feeling very positive at this point.The packing has started, but hasn't gotten too far. I just keep staring at it wondering how I am going to get all that in those suitcases!

No comments: