Saturday, April 24, 2004

Roasting Marshmallows

So I finally gave in and decided that there is no way I will get all my packing done on my own. So last night I got Steph to help. Actually she did most of the packing and just kinda directed me on what we should do next--which was great considering I don't feel like I can think clearly about anything right now. So most of that is done which is a huge blessing.Then as she was walking out to leave we noticed there was a huge bonfire blazing down the street. We talked about going down and roasting marshmallows or hotdogs, and how crazy they would think we are. Of course, what is crazier than them starting a huge fire in the middle of the street?

Lots to do for the next few days and the Young Patriots are supposed to march tomorrow in support of the President-so we will be home all day.

No comments: