Monday, April 12, 2004

Pacque

Easter Sunday! I can't believe it is my last one in Africa and quite uneventful. I admit I did go to the 7 am service to avoid being there until this afternoon. Planned on taking some pictures so everyone could see what it's like here, atleast in Abidjan. But everything was so normal--looking back it probably wouldn't be normal for anyone else. Got to rest alot today. And then we had a dinner for all the IBWA people here in Abidjan. Lots of food. Still havn't started packing. I keep telling myself, and other people, "oh, I will start tonight". And I never do. I always find something else to fill my time with. I know I have to get on the ball. I am not a last minute packer and will freak out if I don't have it done atleast a week before I leave, which gives me 2 weeks to get it all done. And right now my house is a totally disaster with everything out of the drawers and off the walls waiting to be put in a suitcase. I'm totally stressed and starting to get a little sad. It gets harder everyday.

No comments: